Help create self-organizing teams that are flexible and fully productive during sprints.
Assist the engineering and product teams in order to focus on delivering a high quality product while meeting their commitment
Build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
As a UI/UX Designer you will join the Design Team who works closely with the Product Team. You will be involved in the entire product development process and take ownership of the product features you work on.
- You will partner with POs, engineers and the other designers in the product team to deliver products and features from conception to launch.
- You are able to drive a project from UX to UI You are a strong user advocate
- You make sure that your designs meet accessibility compliance standards
- You can think in a systematic way and keep the big picture in mind while making design decisions You will lead user tests when needed in order to validate your designs
- You can articulate and present your designs to the team
- You will contribute and use our design systemYou will QA developments against the design defined in the design phase