Our tech team is about 25 developers and growing. Hivebrite is running a multi-environment cloud-based SaaS app built with Ruby on Rails, Go-lang, and ReactJS. We manage our work and bugs with Jira, ProductBoard and Zendesk.
Like many successful startups, we're trying to iterate and improve on our product as best and as fast as we can.
We need help managing the huge demand for new features from our growing client base, while still maintaining a consistent, quality product and experience.
We are looking for a Product Owner to work on product development and ensure a good prioritization and communication of the product roadmap. You’ll translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish.
To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. If you’re also confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won’t work, we’d like to meet you.
You must be a Business Analyst
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products.
- Produce and review product requirements design documents that are clearly understood by the development team
- Conduct competitive analysis of other software applications pertinent to the feature you are building.
You must be a Project Manager / Scrum Master:
- Manage a timeline and scope.
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule.
- Communicate changes to cross functional teams. Manage a scrum, velocity, and backlog.
- Deliver features in sprints, in conformance with the company’s agile development processes
- Be the co-lead a squad of 6-8 developers, along with a senior development lead
You must be a Product Manager:
- Develop the roadmap in line with the overall product vision and strategy
- Maintain feature backlog, epics/user stories
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision.
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users.
- Consider UI and UX in every feature decision you make.