In this full-time role you will work with new and existing Hivebrite customers to ensure that they are successful with and delighted by Hivebrite. It is your responsibility to ensure the customer has been adequately onboarded, and to then encourage usage in the early stages and ongoing, while building high customer satisfaction. You will work with the Sales and Management teams to proactively drive adoption, help them achieve their business objectives, advise on best practices, and act as the voice of your customers internally at Hivebrite. You will serve as a key point of contact throughout the life of the partnership.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for two primary activities: customer retention and expansion.
- Build strong relationships with customers and work closely with the Hivebrite management team to ensure strategy and delivery stays on target with measurable objectives
- Renew customer contracts and partner with the Sales team to develop account expansion strategies for customers with high-growth potential to hit upsell targets
- Identify, communicate, grow and help close upsell opportunities and collaborate with the Sales team to ensure growth attainment
- Work with customers to ensure onboarding, adoption, retention and overall success
- Partner with our Sales team to transition and successfully onboard new customers
- Identify and work with accounts that are not fully utilizing the product (or likely to churn) using product data, queries and information to support your analysis and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Evaluate customers that have been lost or churned identifying reasons for churn and building a strategy to win customers back
- Ensure all account issues are quickly resolved
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Hivebrite can better serve them
- Forecast and track key account metrics